AnM is an ambitious partnership of cross sector organisations from EU countries that targets an important gap in education, training and youth. It aims to address perceptions and attitudes and encourage national and regional bodies to support similar activities including AnM’s continuation. We welcome you to help us share the values of this unique project and help us spread the word about our work.
Below you can find useful material that we encourage you to share with your networks.
Abused No More Flyer in English
Abused No More Flyer in Italian
You can also join (FREE) our Abused No More Network that offers:
– Access to project newsletters
– Access to research reports, e- publications etc. developed within the project
– Priority tickets to accredited events and conference
– Possibility to get involved in our research activities
– Space for discussions, sharing of good practice and networking
Thank you !
The Abused No More Partnership